The Chief Health Consultant, Dr.Chinta Raveendar
- Previously worked as Assistant Director, Scientist – 4 in CCRH, New Delhi, Min. of AYUSH, Govt. of India.
- Post Graduate in Homoeopathy, Microbiology, Zoology, Psychology, Sociology, Bio - Informatics, Nutrition & Dietetics, Preventive & Promotive Health Care, Holistic Health, Nano Technology Sensitization Programme.
- Associated with many Clinical & Fundamental Basic Research Projects in Homoeopathy, Collaborating with many reputed Institutes of Medical & Allied Sciences.
- Associated with Fundamental Research Projects of Homoeopathy.
- Presented 96 Scientific Papers at various International & National Conferences / Seminars.
- Co-author of books on Homoeopathic Pharmacology & Keynote Materia Medica published by CCRH, New Delhi.
- Resource Person for many CME programmes and ROTPs of Min. of AYUSH, Govt. of India.
- Recipient of WHO Fellowship on Immunocytochemistry & 36 National and International Awards.
What We Are
Years of Experience
Aims & Objectives
1. To provide Integrative Medical & Health Services through Integrative Medical approach primarily through Homoeopathy along with other AYUSH & CAM therapies.
2. To provide Integrative Medical & Health Services as add-on therapy to standard therapy.
3. To provide preventive & promotive health care services based on Holistic approach.
4. To provide Homoeopathic Under Graduate & Post Graduate education.
5. To provide online Cancer course for Medical and Health Professionals.
6. To provide online programs / courses to the Homoeopathic Physicians / Health care practitioners.
7. To provide education of CAM therapies viz., Acupressure, Magneto therapy, Yoga, Naturopathy, etc.
8. To undertake Homoeopathic research activities under various schemes.
9. To provide health care services through health awareness program and medical camps.
10. To establish online network clinics.
11. To establish Integrated health clinics.
12. To perform business with organic food commodities, CAM & AYUSH therapy drugs and therapeutic equipment.
13. To establish a trust for providing the Medical & Health services to the needy public, Geriatric Health care services, etc.,
14. To establish National & International collaborations with reputed health organizations.